It has been a long, tiring and difficult day. But there are so many things I want to thank God for today.
I thank God that despite that I only slept 4 hours yesterday, I wasn't feeling tired or sleepy at all today.
I thank God that when I went to see the doctor just now, I didnt get any new medicine that I am allergic to. In case you didnt know, almost all the time I go to the doctor and take the medication given, I'll be allergic to at least one of the medicine I'm asked to take.
I thank God that I managed to speak up more than usual in my BGS class today.
I thank God that I survived through 2 back-to-back meetings.
I thank God that I was able to pray for the choir today. My very first time.
I thank God that I get to sing and jump on stage. Today was the first time I felt really exhausted singing on stage. We jumped so much until my legs cramped and I couldn't jump anymore. Everyone was extremely, totally excited and the atmosphere was overwhelming. I want to always praise God like this :)
I thank God that I can serve together with my BV and choir friends.
Most of all, I thank God for the Youth Meeting today, really.
Before I went for the meeting today, I was speaking to God in my heart. And truly, I received what I wanted and needed. I have been looking forward to such a moment again, when I could feel Him so close to me, comforting me and telling me that everything will be okay.
Tonight, its as if I've found myself back again. The void that has been left empty in me has been filled again.
I am not alone.
I realised that I, really can be much stronger. I deserve to be happy. And there are so many greater things, that are lying ahead of me.
I will never, ever want to let go of what has been placed in my hands.
I'll lay down my life for my ministry, my Pastor, my church, my God.